St. Paul’s Church in Ardmore
The current church was built in 1838 to replace the sadly decayed ancient cathedral church beside the round tower. It was dedicated on 15th September 1841 and continued as an independent parish up until 1948.
Formerly part of the diocese of Lismore, it was transferred into the care of the diocese of Cloyne as part of the Youghal Union of Parishes.
It’s simple structure provides an atmospheric setting for worship in the summer months and an ideal venue for community events, particularly during the annual Ardmore Festival. An ecumenical candlelit carol service is a much-loved part of the Christmas season.